Economic solutions for decoration requirements
Quality, robustness and reliability lead to:
- Satisfied Convertors and Brand-owners
- Long machine lifetimes
- High machine up-times
- Low maintenance
- High efficiency
- Fulfilled promises
Innovations have to result in benefits for our customers. Implementing new technologies, machine building methods or new organizational structures, must have a measurable effect on Van Dam Machine’s core values: quality, robustness and reliability.
The latest innovation’s are Flexo Direct on Rigid Technology and printing on Molded Fiber cups. These developments have contributed to higher production output and higher printing quality. Packaging companies and advertising agencies happily embraced new developments of Van Dam Machine. Sustainability and the low printing costs per product combined with bright colored, sharp images and texts has led to a substantial growth of direct offset printed products on the supermarket shelves and drinking cup market.
Van Dam Machine is always focused on market developments.
Challenges are embraced and translated into practical solutions for the industry.For instance, Van Dam Machine introduced:
- Curing on Mandrel
- servo motor technology
- special cup handling technology for the dual component cups and clamshell products
- back color printing
- positioned printing
- screw take off system
- exact counting restacker
- first time right plate mounting etc.
Van Dam Machine offers FDoR and Dry Offset solutions for different shapes of rigid packaging.
For instance, round cups, non-round cups and lids.
Click on below button see all our machine types
Van Dam Machine has implemented several technologies on their printing machines. To support our customers and giving them a leading edge in the market:
- Conical printing, delivering a printing quality comparable with more expensive decoration technologies
- Automatic Roller Cleaning System (ARCS), cleaning the color head rollers simultaneously while rollers are inside the machine
- ARCS is significantly reducing the cleaning periods and the cleaning liquids
- ”First time right” magnetic plate cylinders
- Automated feeding and packing of stacks
- Mechatronic color heads.